2.8
Turnaround Time

In all honesty, I am not angry at Lazada but at 2GO because of their slow delivery. My order from lazada is still not delivered to me and it is beyond their promised date. I read from posts that customers are requesting for Lazada not to partner with 2GO since 2014 but why up until now, they are working together?

Product or Service Mentioned: 2go Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 19, 2016.

Comments

Hi. I also have an order from LAZADA under COD payment.

Unfortunately, bcoz the shipper is 2GO, im afraid i will not be able to get the item. Their service can be rated to 0. they always instruct you to pick up ur order tho it is COD. many of my colleagues experienced the same.

and most of the time, they will only inform you about the package once it is ready for return.

It is very unwise for lazada to partner with 2go. disgusting as always.

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1218354

We also appreciate your feedback, MyzDy. May we ask if you have pending orders so that we can help you?

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1218353

We're sorry to hear about your concern and we appreciate your feedback. No worries, all of these will be compiled and raised to the higher management for proper actions.

We're here to make our services better.

Manila, Manila, Philippines #1215309

LAZADA is main so they should control 2GO and other courier services. But LAZADA failed, they just allowed others to ruin their reputation especially when it comes to delivery terms.

LAZADA would be a better online market for all consumer if they will be strict on their delivery partners.

Currently from what I observed, LAZADA Philippines became a common online shop, nothing special, just like other online shop you can search online. Security is low and they don't care anymore once the item is shipped.