I purchased from Lazada today using my debit card. My order was not process but the amount was deducted.

I called my bank amd verified. Lazada did the deduction. In the email received states Lazada did not deduct the amount. Not a reliable online website, so disappointing.

Lazada is scam!!!

Return back my money urgentl!!! I won't ever buy with Lazada.., very bad experience..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of 329626346 & 325226346. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 329626346 & 325226346 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

I have just had exactly the same. We ordered an item to send to parents, and then my bank was debited, then Lazada say:

"We have not collected any payment from your Credit/Debit card since it was declined by our system"

"Join our Labor Day Sale and enjoy discounts up to 80%."

Further emails, just say that Lazada declined our order and have taken no money, but our bank should refund us within 15 days.

LazadaPH
#1152038

Thanks for letting us know about this. Since this is an INVALID TRANSACTION, no amount of money went to Lazada's account.

The said amount will remain floating with your bank and will AUTOMATICALLY be reversed back within 5-15 banking days. So there's no need for a refund or something.

If you have concerns other than this, you may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!