The first time I ordered from them was great.So i was excited to get another products again.
The orders weren't cash on delivery so i had to go to nearest hellopay center which is 7/11 last october 20. The expected delivery date was nov16-21 which was a total bummer. But i digress. The products came way earlier than expected which was defenitely awesome.
To my surprise, they delivered wrong item. So i had to call their customer service right away to take acrion on this. I had to call twice which costs me 200 pesos in order for them to fix it. In the end this 35weeks pregnant mother had to go to the nearest lbc branch to return the product then i have to wait for their call so i can refund the money which they couldnt tell me when or where.
The thing is, im giving birth within the next few weeks so i need to complete my baby's stuffs before delivery but due to their pooooooor coordination, i have to go to the other town to get what i needed. Today, i checked the status of my return on their website, they changed the image of my order from the original product i ordered to the one they sent me. Which made me a little suspicious!
I ended up Deleting the app and will never ever order again!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
You May Also Like
- "Please call or text kung idedeliver na po. Wala po akong contacts nyo para sabihin kung saan mismo kaya nga po may contact number na nilagay at address para ..."
- "I'm really disappointed with LAZADA's customer service and credibility.LAZADA deducted P7,190 twice from my Metrobank Debit Card. I ordered the item Xiaomi Redmi 4 for my husband which is worth..."
- "platinum karaoke cannot play the disc ..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Its been a long years that I trust you but why you have this kind of *** ads.nanloloko na b kau.... super disappointed at misleading yan..."
- "I can't open my account with my username and password it say "This account is no longer active" even i made it yesterday and i was in the processes in..."