1.6

Hi Lazada Good Evening! I am Aisha Remoroza from Cebu.

Last March 26,2015 I ordered Acer Chromebook II-CB-III-C8UB 2GB Intel Celeron N2830 11.6" (White) with order number 307551217 it arrived yesterday APRIL 2,2015 around 7-8pm but bcos of my hectic schedule and meetings I wasnt able to check or even opened the item. Today April 3,2015 as I got home from work I was so excited to open and check my new Acer Chromebook, I followed the instruction on the user manual included, but to my surprise when I switched on the Acer Chromebook it displays "CHROME OS is missing or damaged" I waited for 2-3minutes it might load or something might happened. But nothing! The display stayed for about 5minutes.

I dont know what to do with it now. And as I have read on ur return policy that it should be returned after receiving the package. How can I return the product when tomorrow is Black Saturday (April 4,2015) til April 5,2015 and for sure LBC is close for Holy Week.

Please advise me what to do next! Im planning to return this item on Monday thats (April 6,2015) heres my contact number 09276810174

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments