I want to cancel my order because my mother didn't accept it. She don't want to spend a money just that because of that product.

Hope you understand. Thank You.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about this. Since your mom already refused the item, it will automatically be cancelled and be returned to our WH.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, www.lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl. Good day!