I was one of the lucky ones who was able to successfully order alcatel flash, it was delivered on time but unfortunate the LCD is defective it has a line that wont disappear. I returned it thru LBC but how long it will be replaced? Is there still available replacement?

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Lazada Philippines and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines alcatel one touch flash for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #993712

Hi.We're sorry to hear about your concern.

May we ask for any ticket or order number for us to pull up your order on our system? Please let us know the soonest for us to further assist you.

Or you may call our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR.Thank you!