I bought a Asus Zenfone 6 from Lazada where it was written that there is a 12 month warranty no indication that it was an imported unit. Sept 1 2015 i complaint that the phone had defects and lazada gave me a list of Asus service center. When i brought it there i got my surprise of my life the unit was an imported unit and was not eligible for repair but Asus Phils was so kind to me to give me a proof that the unit was imported and briefed me on the defect of the phone. They advised me to bring it back to lazada for the warranty. In fact they gave me what would happened if the warranty was valid. That in 2 weeks if no part was given by Asus they will replace the unit.

I immediately informed lazada and they advised me to send it back. They received the unit Sept 8 to 10 more or less. The merchant received Sept 17. A SLA of 1 to 4 weeks. An agent called after 1 week informing me that this is not covered by the warranty and saying that i should pay. I dissagreed and explained the same.

From then on i did not get any updates. I followed up and asked so many documents which i obliged but they started to ask a technical report from asus. I told the agent so the burden of proof that the unit is defective is now at the customer? What kind of service is that? From then on all sort of lies and alibi was given, that they were waiting for a document from the merchant and wait until october 15. The date came but still no update with all the alibi and promise to call me especially agent honey. I spoke today supervisor Jennylyn to my shock that the unit was placed on hold since i refused to pay. For 2 months it was laying there in the warehouse for nothing? What kind of service is that.

For your info the order no is 309796448.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss asus zenfone 6. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned asus zenfone 6 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines #1061755

we have the same unit and same experience. want to file complaint to dti?

to jill #1061836

Hi Jill, lazada still talking to the merchant etc for this but still I have no resolution until today.

Anyway can we file a complaint with DTI online?

Thanks

bbernardo

Dear Lazada i was on a meeting. I have been informed that the unit has been standing there in your custody without any proper disposition for more than 2 months.

That is unacceptable already, want that the unit be either be replaced or refunded.

LazadaPH

Hi. We were trying to call you regarding your concern but to no avail.

We have escalated your issue to our Partner Support team together with the TL you talked to last night. We're still waiting for the technical report from our merchant regarding the evaluation. We'll be calling you back again tomorrow within the day once we have their update.

Rest assured that we'll help you resolve this concern. Good day!

to LazadaPH Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines #1059157

In reference with my messages before would like to reiterate my points

A. There was a deceit either with lazada or the the merchant in misrepresenting that the unit is a local unit that Asus Phils will honor.

Evidenced by the screenshots provided by asus

B. Willful inaction of lazada customer service agents namely Honey, Ken, Ireneo, Ella and more, to hide to me the real status of the unit. Saying that its still with the supplier but in fact it is just standing and doing nothing because the merchant would not like to shoulder the cost of repair for 2 months.

C. Moral and financial damages since i use the phone as part of my source of livelihood.

For 2 months i do not have the benefit of using the phone and i have to resort to our means to do so.

Per conversation that this will repaired for almost 1 month, that will make the whole process 3 months. Meaning for 1 quarter you have removed from me the benefit of using the phone plus the hassle and stress.

With all this, i am now in a position to ask for a just compensation for all of the hassle. I change my position now and i demand for a full refund for the item because of the much hassle you have given me