I have already filed a complaint before the DTI against Lazada and LBC for not returning my money in the amount of Php 6,329 for order no. 343846462, with reference number 2260750 despite presenting acknowledgement receipt from LBC as proof of shipment of the returned item.

Both parties (Lazada and LBC) deny receipt of the item despite said proof. Lazada call center agents and supervisors were good in giving empty promises, as I have talked to more than a dozen of them. However, one of them noted that the actual unit (Asus Zenfone) wasn't included in the return package when they opened it at their Lazada warehouse, and that only the accessories and box were shipped back to Lazada. Lazada then tagged it as claim to LBC but up to now I still don't have my refund.

LBC is such a huge disappointment considering that LBC PUREGOLD COMMONWEALTH BRANCH personnel were very strict in scrutinizing the cellphone unit I returned to Lazada through them, yet this unfortunate incident of theft had happened.

After filing a formal complaint before the DTI, I am keen on filing a formal complaint before the court against these unscrupulous business owners. Beware of said LBC branch.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments