I order at lazada philippines one auto darkening helmet and i paid it thru my credit card after one month still no item has deliver to me i send several emails thru their customer service but they always giving me different excuses and time frame for delivery... what is this they even told me to wait another month to deliver my item.

What is this..

please dont keep me waitng and waiting give some action on my request...... here is my order number 389984142

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines auto darkening welding helmet mask for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about your concern. As per checking, you ordered for an Import Item, and these items have different delivery time frame which is 21-25 business days.

However, since today is its 25th day, we'll be checking and investigating the shipment status. We have sent a follow up email to our HK Cross border support team regarding this.

Rest assured that once we have their update, we'll get back to you the soonest possible time. Thanks and good day!