pls cancel my order 309246561 i just found out that this baby carrier is silk and not suitable for my baby that she might fall out. Please cancel!!! Please contact me with this email jenika.disaster@gmail.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of baby carrier. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned baby carrier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. Thank you for letting us know about your concern.

We can not proceed with your cancellation request because it has already been shipped out and is on its way. However, we will take note of your request and in case it's still delivered and you really do not want the item, please refuse it upon delivery.

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!

to LazadaPH Makati, Manila, Philippines #994101