Lazada Philippines, sucked big time! Second time ko ng magorder at dito pako sa pangalawa mapperwisyo.

January 31st,2014 - I placed my orders with COD as payment method. Then Feb 4, I called 2GO to check the status since it has generated a 2GO Tracking number. I was advised that my order has not been coded yet and was instructed to call back later in the day. I called Lazada's customer service, and said that I can call back 2GO after 1pm to check baka raw kasi di pa naisama dun sa last coding day.

I called 2GO this morning (Feb 5) just to be sure na lagpas na dun sa later in the day or 1pm na inadvise sakin. Guess what? Not yet coded pa rin. I asked for a supervisor/manager because I'm given the same response and said they will escalate it.

Come on, that's what the previous 2GO rep also told me when I called on Feb 4. I was placed on hold for less than a minute and the rep said they don't have a supervisor/manager around since they arrive at their office at 9am. Seriously? A contact center operating without a visible supervisor/manager?

I called Lazada customer service and requested a cancellation of my order. She asked for the reason, and I gave her what she needed. Insincere apologies blah-blah were given and told me that she will have it reported and have someone from 2GO contact me. I firmly said NO and reiterated my request to CANCEL my order.

She said that she just can't cancel it from her system and I told her that it's not my problem anymore. She said I can refuse the order once it arrives here and sabi ko ayoko. Hindi ko na kailangang gawin yan kasi I'm calling to cancel it. I will never use Lazada again and even discourage people I know from using their bad service.

Nakakapikon yung response na NOT YET CODED.

It's so negative. Parang walang pahalaga sa business na bigay mo sa kanila.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi,

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

Thank you.

lazada proble di Indonesia http://www.ads-id.com/forums/showthread.php/179121-Bukti-transaksi-affiliate-dari-LAZADA-membayar-atau-tidak banyak publisher Indonesia yang kecewa, karena sistemnya masih dalam uji Publisher, apakah benar lazada telah melakukan penjajahan..!!!

Brampton, Ontario, Canada #784781

I have expirienced the same they charged me after i keep on calling emailing yet its full of promise they didnt turn my money back. I dont recommend it to all of my friends.

I hate what i have expirienced. 3 months yet no solution and keeping me waiting.