2.4
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 12, 2015

Hello,this the order number 305399741

Original review posted by user Jun 11, 2015

I ordered bag from lazada and after I received it the zipper is defective so i bring to lbc and send it back to them at saturday then I emailed them i told them that I already send it to them and they asked me what is the traking no. of the package then i gave it to them and the next two days i asked them for an update and they said they tried to call me and me "huh?

There is no missed call then how they called me?" And by the the number that i gave to them is right and then next they i keep sending email to them and I already sen atleast 4 emails and still no answer and then i make another complaint but they just gave me a ticket.

Right now I'm saying to my self that "ohh... They already got the money now they don't care about me." I hope lazada will read this and anyway I paid it via COD.

Sorry for the wrong grammar or anything else...☺☺ I just hope they will replace it...

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Milleo, please keep your line open as we will be calling you within the day regarding your order. Thank you

to LazadaPH San Mateo, California, United States #995211

Paki tawag po ulit please kasi di ko napansin yung unang dalawang tawag niyo paki tawag nalang mga 4 pm

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #994116

Hi, this is one of Lazada staff. Can we have your order number for our reference?

We will assist you on this. Thank you.

to LazadaPH #994199

I already updated my review please check.

Dingle, Western Visayas, Philippines #993855

Anyway if you can see my location it's wrong I forgot to change