Las Pinas, Rizal
1.9
Turnaround Time

I got my order perfect brownie pan last saturday and there is a missing piece (removable plate). I immediately called lazada and inform them and ask them to pickup the item for replacement at my house pero upto now wala pa din reply..

Why would i go through the hassle of going to lbc eh di ko naman kasalanan na kailangan ireplace yug item!!! It was lazada's fault na kulang yung dineliver nyo!!! Grabeee!! Poor customer service!!!

Nakakawalang gana na tuloy umorder sa lazada and to think I am a regular customer of lazada!!! Now ko lang naexperience ito and totally disappointed!!!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1241483

We're sorry to hear about your concern Liezlobnial and we understand how you felt about this. For us to process your refund/replacement, sundin lang po ang step by step procedure on how to return your item:

Log in to your account (email add na ginamit sa pag-place ng order);

2. Go to "My Orders" and click "Return";

3. Fill out the return form (clearly state the reason why you're returning the item);

4. Print the return form;

Pack the items and attach the return label (PRINTED RETURN FORM); and 6. Send to any LBC Branch. Paalala lang po na meron po tayong 24-48 hours para ma-update ang current status ng item from SHIPPED to DELIVERED.

Sana po ay nakatulong kami sa inyo. Good day po!