I am very disappointed when i received my order but much more disappointed when i talked to Customer Service named "May".She instructed me to return the item with "wrong advertisement" as the reason.

You see, I supposed to receive a 3 springform pans which should also come in 3 different sizes but i only received 3 items in 1 shape. Now i have to ask for either replacement but the items that are only available costs much higher or settle for refund.

If the item i chose is much cheaper than the one i previously ordered now i was left with a choice to just order again another item just to maximize the amount.How was that for an offer???

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Lazada Philippines and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines baking tray for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we're sorry to hear about this.We really like to help you on your concern.

May we ask for the order number for this so that we can look in to this?Good day!