IM Glene Lecias.I made a purchased online a longchamp le pliage neo tote bag (red) but during ive got/received the item last nov.19 2014 nd its lacking sling part.so i returned it via LBC at same date but my number one concern is how and when my item will be send again because its involves money and i already paid it and ..I almost done sending emails and how many calls of customer service but nobody nor everyone give any updates on my concern..please im begging to check my item order 307195599-LO245FAA15ANPH-321838

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

did lazada addressed your concern?what about the bag?

was it original?thank you.

LazadaPH

Hi, we are from Lazada PH.We truly apologize for the delays and the inconvenience this may have caused.

We will be processing a refund for your returned item due to failed delivery early in the morning tomorrow.

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR.Thank you!

Lazada Philippines - Cancelled Order, Money Floating Lazada Philippines "I ordered several products on Lazada last July 24, 2017 amounting to 1878 php then after the order was confirmed I waited for a week to receive my order but..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Non existent delivery service lex Concepcion Lazada Philippines "This is about the third or fourth complaint the delivery service is useless liars who either can't find address or supposedly rang to say on way and we're told not..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Out of 22 items 4 delivered one still coming Lazada Philippines "The lex delivery Concepcion area out of approx 22 items only 4 delivered one last item supposed be delivered by 31st August showing still shipped Delivery drivers excuses are 1..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more