1.3
Turnaround Time

I ordered benetint lip& cheek stain ny benefit, market price is 1,700 & they sold it at 630, delivery was late for two days, when my order came i was shocked its fake, as in all of the letters printed on the bottle are mispelled, super low end imitation, now i'm still waiting for my refund. Good thing i have proof bec i took a video while opening my packages. Very disappointed!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of benefit cosmetics benetint cheek and lip stain makeup tint from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. We're sorry to hear about your concern.

May we ask if the item was already returned to us so that we can process refund? Please also provide us the order number for us to make the necessary follow ups.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!