1.5K views

Sorry for my english if theres a wrong grammar.

**This is to express all my disappoint, anger, fear & bad experience with Lazada Philippines.

I have ordered Cherry Mobile Titan White from Lazada Philippines dated January 31, 2013. I have paid through Dragonpay by Bank Deposit using BPI, the transaction was fast and theres no problem at all when confirming my order. Day 1 was easy all is going right and correct. Since confirming my purchased i am still waiting for there text since Anne/Emma the customer service agent told me that they will notify me once the item was shipped. But i never received a sms from them in Day 1 (Jan 31). Here comes day 2, i have sent an email to them asking what is the status of my order they emailed me back and telling me that they are processing it within 24-48 hours so i said to myself okay ill contact them tomorrow. (day 3) feb 2- i sent another email again to lazada asking for the status of my order and they emailed me that my order was out of stock and they will just refund me. i told them to refund me as soon as possible but they i didnt get any notifications from them. i was so scared and disappointed that im being scammed at that time and without any reason i have searched in google about reviews for lazada and found out that many people are being scammed and didnt get their refund so by then i have called one of my relative who is an attorney and who has a contact with DTI i have told them everything ive known and all details to what have happened and my uncle told me that yes i am scammed but he told me to wait if they will refund so again i message lazada asking for a refund. but no one is replying back.

today (feb 4) Anne - one of the customer agent of lazada email me , promising that ill be refunded tomorrow feb 5. will update you about this.

**warning to all online buyers**

**dont shop at lazada, be wise and search for reviews, share this to all you have know**

@LazadaPH - reports regarding this is now on process of finalizing, DTI will soon review my complaint and passed if i dont get a refund tomorrow.

Comments

Wala talagang kwenta yang Lazadang yan! Jung pwede lang sana magmura pra mexpress ko galit ko!!!

VERY POOR SERVICE!!! I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM YOU AGAIN!!! IT'S TAKING SOOOO LOOOONG BEFORE YOU SHIP THE ITEM. YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT PUT "IN STOCK" ON THE ITEM IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT ON HAND AND CAN DELIVER ASAP!!!

IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE STILL ORDERING THE ITEM FROM YOUR SUPPLIER. WHAT THE!!!I'VE BEEN ORDERING FROM MARKETPLACES BEFORE BUT IT'S NEVER BEEN THIS LOONG BEFORE THEY SHIP THE ITEM!!! VERY DISAPPOINTING!

VERY FRUSTRATING!!! VERY HASSLE !!!

sold me fake product.

asked them if if the product is authentic before i purchased it through credit card

then I found out that the product was fake returned the product but they wont refund my money.

Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines #948796

Maybe it has something to do with the customer's location and the fact that there too many customers buying the same item. Cheer up ***.

It's not that I am defending Lazada. It's just that whenever I purchase from them I pay on COD. If the item won't be delivered that is fine.

LazadaPH

Hi,

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

Thank you.

to LazadaPH Grand Prairie, Texas, United States #1260836

Oh yeah? Contact your ***!

You have your automated email responded to me and not my specific concern! f---k off! I'm not gonna order from you anymore.

We will spread the words until you don't have business anymore. Poor service!

i was waiting for my order too -_- for almost a week then in the end they said my order was canceled blaaah blaaah -_- fck.

What?