Noveleta, Calabarzon

I purchased remanufactured canon ink but it didn't work on my printer MG 31700, PG 740 black ink

Review about: Iq Durable Canon Pg 740.

1.8
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Canon Ink Cartridge
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

We're sorry to hear about that.You may return the item to us for FREE.

Just fill out the Return Form attached to the item upon delivery and clearly state your reasons of return. If there's no return form attached to it, you may download it via this link: www.lazada.com.ph/return/. Then send it back via any LBC outlets near you.

And you may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 and provide the Return Tracking number, email us at lazada.com.ph/contact or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link.Good day!