Noveleta, Calabarzon
1.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I purchased remanufactured canon ink but it didn't work on my printer MG 31700, PG 740 black ink

Review about: Canon Ink Cartridge.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

We're sorry to hear about that.You may return the item to us for FREE.

Just fill out the Return Form attached to the item upon delivery and clearly state your reasons of return. If there's no return form attached to it, you may download it via this link: www.lazada.com.ph/return/. Then send it back via any LBC outlets near you.

And you may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 and provide the Return Tracking number, email us at lazada.com.ph/contact or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link.Good day!

Lazada Philippines - Lazada is talking *** Lazada Philippines "umoder ako ng watch ng I open ko sira binalik ko kaagad sa lbc..the day na marecieve ko un item.nag ka problema sa refund dahil di sakin naka pangalan un..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Element of Deceit? Lazada Philippines "Lazada Philippines – Elements of Deceit ? I have not heard back from Lazada after their initial contact and I thought about updating my earlier review. Rather, I opted to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Hard Drive Review Lazada Philippines "Lazada sent me defective HDD so I returned the defective product , Lazada warehouse recieved the defective product June 12, 2017 as per lbc tracking but until now i have..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Effortful Shopping Lazada Philippines "So I ordered a not so pricey table which I think would be helpful for my little home since I just need a small one for my laptop. I am..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more Verizon Wireless - Verizonwirelessons Verizon Wireless "Thank you for that information. As you have not been able to offer me a resolution, only trouble tickets and delays, I have asked AMERICAN Express to debit the amount..." Read more Royal Loan Funding - LOANS MADE EASY, APPLY NOW TO GET ONE IN MINUTES!! Royal Loan Funding "Are you in search of a reputable lender or are you tired of being rejected by banks or are you tired of looking for money for your business, or you..." Read more Forest River - Failed Lippert frame on Cedar Creek Day Dreamer Forest River "Enroute from Reno to Alabama, got as far as Las Vegas and left rear tire went flat. Replaced tire and noticed that inside wall of tire had chaffed on main..." Read more