Mali yung merchadise na pinadala saakin and badtrip pa walang document or any paper nakalagay basta plastic lang ng lazada...paid na po yun item how can i return if wala document man lang nakalagay.

I ordered a lp e6 charger pero eto pinadala saakin bulok pa nag system ng lazada yun help center nya walang customer service or operator man lang pano ko kayo macocontact.Give us a number we can call

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Salamat at pinaalam nyo ito sa amin. Pwede po kayong mag-email sa amin via www.lazada.com.ph/contact/, tumawag sa CS hotline number namin sa 02-7958900 for further assistance o maki-live chat sa amin twing Lunes hanggang Biyernes from 9am - 6pm para masagot ang inyong inquiries/issues. Good day!