it wasnt my intention to buy product from lazada.it just so happened that me ang my friend wanted to know how the transaction goes with the cash on delivery.

my friend accidentally clicked the cash on delivery without any idea that the transaction was already made. until yesterday i receive a text saying that the product was ready to be delivered. i was shocked because i dont remember anything that i wanted to buy in lazada. and i dont have money to pay you.the delivery man told me that he will inform you that i am cancelling my order but why is it i am still receiving a text saying the product will be delivered to me?

i am asking the delivery man how can i contact you but he didnt give mme your contact details so i could cancel my transaction.i dont have money to pay you.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we are from Lazada PH Social Media Team.No worries about what happened because the fact that you didn't accept the package is cancelling the whole order already.

We apologize about this and if you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR.Thank you!

Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines #948800

***. You can contact them via the Help Center and email them to cancel your *** order. ***.

LazadaPH

Hi we are from Lazada Philippines as per checking on our system this has been resolved last 2014-08-12. If you have further concerns, clarification, and queries please feel free to visit our official at www.lazada.com.ph. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

to LazadaPH #938594

i'm so sorry please cancel my order 304913518

Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand #908433

Hahaha your so funny JJ.If you dont intend to buy the product, why did u put your name and address?

Your suppose to ignore it right.

The problem with u is palosut kapa tapus siraan mo ang companya.Shame on you dude...

Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand #908415

Ignorance of the Law excuses no one...

Digos City, Davao, Philippines #855760

I made cash on delivery before too, if you don't have money just don't accept the delivery.The carrier will send it back.

They sent mine back.:)