I will cancel my order because i dont have some money to pay my order and i have some problem about my family.

Order #347397972

And I hope you will understand my situations.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU :)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss cherry mobile flare j1. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cherry mobile flare j1 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

I bought edifier speaker and got it last December 23,2015 and return it after a day because it has a low sound quality and choose to get my money back, REFUND. I did so many follow ups for my refund until after a month January 24, 2016.

I received a text from you that my order is now for delivery.How come it has been replaced instead of refund. What a waste of time and effort!!!

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about your request. We're trying to call you regarding this but to no avail.

Since we have not verified the order/items to be cancelled, we suggest that you may just call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance.

Let us know what else we can do to help you. Good day!