1.3

Good day

To customer staff

This is NOT PERSONAL but rather directed to the services provided by your scam company.

The maxim "The customer is always right" proves to be true.

How can you regain your customers trust? assuming hindi kayo SCAM.

LIED AND DECEPTION OF LAZADA.

if u fail to comply and provide false information to your clientele then it is my RIGHT to demand.

YOU HAVE CAUSE SO MUCH STRESS ON MY DAY TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THE DAYS HEREON.

providing false assurance and false information. the product is non existing.

i want a COMPLETE REVERSAL of the CHARGED made at my SECURITY BANK credit card 5425 5100 0006 1543 amounting to P5699.!!!

your company just made a fool at me!! after 7 days order number 374971272 with several tracking numbers haS NO UPDATE at LBC website. ***!! in other words its a SCAM!!

tracking number 791004336083 with no update says on my app today, EXPIRED AFTER 7 DAYS ON NO INFO"

ano ba yan? I WILL NO longer trust your company and will NO LONGER TRANSACT from your company from hereon.

i am uneasy and i cant stay focused on your companies LIES AND DECEPTION!!!

i dont want to hear "sorry sir, we will resend the package" ***!!! how can i possibly trust you?

wala na. DONT DO IT!

i dont want to hear "its on process" but rather you will see the full reversal sir within 24 hours. check your online banking."

Nothing else.

i expect a swift response.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. We have called LBC regarding this and have escalated your issue to their supervisor.

But just the same, please be reminded that we have 7-14 business days delivery lead time for orders outside Metro Manila. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays not included.

You will receive a notification once item will be out for delivery. If you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again.

Pandaraya ang nakita ko sa LAZADA ngayon. A good company before that turns out tpo be the worst now.

Wag' na kayong magpaloko! Kawawa kayo!