Resolved
2.4
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 20, 2016

Complain as soon as you can so they'll act faster.

Original review posted by user May 19, 2016

I ordered a fine point stylus from Lazada. It was relatively cheap and had a review or two under it that said it was fine. It came a day later. Surprise surprise it was crappy. I used it for only half an hour and it immediately broke. The tip's conductive part broke off.

Obviously, I returned it. I had a tone of trouble with that part. LBC managed to ship it to the wrong address. I had to wait for it to be routed to the correct one. Once Lazada had it, it took them nearly two weeks to 'evaluate' it. Add that to the fact that their customer service kept saying that it would only take 24 to 48 hours (I guess Lazada runs in another dimension where time passes by differently.)

I only got a result when I kept bugging them for my refund.

Absolutely horrid customer service. Their employees are incoherent, contradictory, and keep on sending robotic replies.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. driedtentacles is quite happy with cheap and fast delivery and stated that there is a room for improvement of slow when solving complaints and awful product quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lazada philippines customer care. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada philippines customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments