2.4
Turnaround Time

FOR THE 2ND TIME MY PAYMENT WAS UNACCEPTED BY LAZADA WHATEVER THAT MAY MEAN. COZ THEY DON'T PROVIDE THE EXACT REASON, THEY JUST GIVE YOU A LIST OF REASONS AND YOU TAKE A GUESS WHERE YOURS FITS.

WHAT SUCKS IS THAT I MADE SURE ALL MY CARD DETAILS WERE CORRECT AND MORE THAN ENOUGH FUNDS IS IN MY ACCOUNT. THE 1ST TIME I ORDERED FROM AN INTERNATIONAL SELLER, MY ORDER WENT THRU AND THE AMOUNT WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT HOWEVER THE FOLLOWING DAY THEY EMAILED ME THAT MY PAYMENT WAS UNACCEPTED, SO I WAITED FOR 7 BANKING DAYS JUST FOR IT TO BE CREDITED BACK. AT 1ST I THOUGHT IT MAY BE BECAUSE I USED BPI AMORE VISA PREPAID CARD, BUT WHEN I TRIED TO ORDER AN ITEM FROM A LOCAL SELLER USING THE SAME CARD, LAZADA ACCEPTED THE PAYMENT. WHEN MY REFUND FINALLY ARRIVED, I ORDERED FROM DIFFERENT INTERNATIONAL SELLERS AND ONE ITEM FROM LOCAL SELLER.

GUESS WHAT? IT HAPPENED AGAIN, THE ORDER WENT THRU, THE AMOUNT WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY CARD BALANCE ONLY TO RECEIVE AN EMAIL THAT THEY WERE UNABLE TO PROCESS MY PAYMENT. WTF! SO MUCH HASSLE FOR AN UNEXPLAINED REASON.

I JUST WANT AN IN DEPTH AND EXACT REASON WHY MY PAYMENT WAS NOT ACCEPTED!

SO I WILL KNOW NEXT TIME WHAT TO DO AND AVOID IT. I DON'T HAVE ANY CARD, I AVAIL OF AMORE PREPAID VISA CARD FOR MY ONLINE SHOPPING ONLY!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. We're sorry to her about what happened.

May we ask for the order number so that we can double check it for you? For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, www.lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl. Good day!