5.0

The item that I ordered was automatically refunded, i didn't even do anything at all. it says that my money was refunded but until now, i still haven't receive anything at all.

I am using GCash MasterCard. Order # 365473839 "(12pcs Flower Headband Cute Girl Baby Toddler Infant Hair Bow Band Accessories)" and the other item I ordered was declined, how can i refund my money?

all of the items is already paid through GCash mastercard, so why is that i haven't receive any refunds yet? Order # 359928448 "(TPU + PC Armor Hybrid Case Cover for Lenovo K4 Note (Black))"

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for reaching out to us, francisanimax. Upon checking on your ON 365473839, refund was already completed on our end since Jan.

20 amounting to 499.32 PHP. Please allow 5-15 banking days for posting if you used a credit card and 15-45 banking days if its a debit card. While ON 359928448 is now on our refund's ***. Both items were cancelled due to sourcing delays.

But no worries, we have sent you an email regarding these issues. For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl. Good day!