Turnaround Time

I ordered itechi tv last 22nd of april. Due til 25th of april which is yesterday.

I cancelled all my plans to attend the delivery if ever. Tried to contact lazada more likely 4-5 times already. Was promised that there will be a follow up email regarding my concern. Also promised that i will received a supervisor call but i did not received atleast a courtesy call.

Im so disappointed. Unsatisfied customer. I will escalte this over to dti to take necessary actions. Its not about the money anymore its about the business that you guys do.

Poor customer service poor service and all.

I will not recommend lazada and will make sure that no one in my family, friends, collegeous use lazada. 09062174522 Order number 376765318

Review about: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello Mr. Neil, upon checking on your order number.

The item was delivered last April 27. Please be informed that we don't have special or express delivery because we have a delivery timeframe of 5 to 7 Calendar days for Metro Manila area, 7 to 12 Calendar days for Outside Metro Manila area and 20 to 30 Calendar days if your order is Item Abroad, Sundays and Holidays are not included on the timeframe. The given date is an estimated delivery date yet our courier tried their very best to deliver your order at the said date yet it seems that they have some delays. Hope we do understand that couriers have many orders, parcel and packages to deliver too.

For further inquiry or concern, you may visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl. Thank you!