Caloocan, Caloocan
5.0

I want to cancel my order but it is already shipped i want to cancel because i have one already btw i've double my order but same item

1.) Order # - 341884756

2.) Order # 395474756

Sorry for the negotiation i'm apologize (best condition, we’ve narrowed down the simple order tracking process you can check out.

Returns & Refunds. For smooth transactions you are strongly urged to acknowledge and review our return and refunds policy. Through this you may know under which conditions you may apply for a refund or exchange of the products you purchased from us. It is best to agree with the refund or exchange terms upon placing an order here in Lazada.

Orders & Payment. Here in the all-in-one shopping destination, getting the perfect purchase is a complete hassle-free experience. Since we are specializing on giving you the best deals and a smooth transaction, you can now place an order and pay for your product choice through our helpful customer assistance and easy-access payment methods. You can check out our simple “Shop -Checkout- Submit” process so you can avail our products in the most convenient way whether you are getting a single purchase or bulk orders.

Products on Lazada. As the country’s leading online shopping partner, most of the products that are sold here can be accessed through and easy-to-use interface that can be seen whether via web or mobile. Aside from the reliable hundreds of brands we are affiliated with, you can also check out our very own retail items that are “Sold and Fulfilled in Lazada.” These items are all sold at best prices. With the products perfectly grouped into categories, you can now search for the product that suits your interests and needs best, together with their price lists and product features. Through this, Lazada stands true to its Effortless Shopping philosophy.

Vouchers & Promotions. Lazada houses the most amazing deals when purchasing products. Here, you will find big discounts and promos so you can get the perfect product in the most affordable ways possible. In order to avail these goods, we’ve narrowed down the easy process of using our vouchers and promotions that are compatible with the various payment options available. You may subscribe to our Newsletter so you can be among the first ones to know about the new arrivals, latest promotions, and to allow you to enjoy our exclusive voucher offers. Through this, you can be sure that each purchase is nothing but a budget-friendly one.

Your Account. To aid you in placing your order and availing discounts, promos, and exclusive offers, you are required to make an account in the website so you can participate in a seamless transaction. Signing up and managing your account is possible through the user-friendly interface and features you can use. So start now and experience effortless shopping!

Contact Lazada. For the best worry-free shopping experience, you may get in touch with us through our official social media accounts or you can leave us a message here in our website so we can get an insight on your reviews and feedbacks. See the Contact page wherein we’ve narrowed down the convenient ways in which you can contact us. If you believe you have what it takes to be a part of the leading online retail partner, you can also check out our page where you can drop your queries or CV to help you be a part of our growing, innovative team.)

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Lazada Philippines and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines and lazada philippines customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
#1205511

Hi, thank you for accepting our call. This concern is now resolved as your order has been cancelled.