Hello Lazada Team, called your Philippine hotline no and was able to talked to agent Maria today, Oct 11 between 8:30am-8:35am seeking help on how to cancel one of the items Ive ordered since I can't cancel it any more upon ordering. I've used a mobile app to make said transaction and didn't notice that there was already an item in my wishlist upon selecting "BUY" option which resulted to ordering 2 items of same specs but different color and diff supplier since the 1st item I viewed it past a week already.

I am wondering why there was NO option to CANCEL it in the MY ORDERS part. I sought the help of your Customer Service and just told me that she could help me but just to note the incident. What I expect for a Customer Service hotline is to find ways on how they are going to help their customers specially to customer like me who is just new to the service that you provide. I am so disappointed to the kind of service your hotline has extended to me.

I even suggested to your agent to pls try to escalate my concern to fulfillment or support team whatever you call it bec your app has a problem. You should review your processes so as not to encounter same issue.

I expect an explaination to this issue as I didnt get a satisfactory assistance from your agent. Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1227153

Hi, we understand your hesitations. However, all concerns, complaints and issues are being answered once brought up to us.

We are here to make our customer's satisfied, thus, we can extend and do possible means to reach out to you and resolve your concers. We hope this can help you make up your mind.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1227152

We're sorry to hear about what happened on your last order. Please be reminded that we can only cancel an order 6 hours after it has been placed.

After the given time, we can take note of the cancellation request and send an email to the concern dept (where the actual item is in) so as to cancel the whole process. Since we suppose that your whole order was already being processed (and dispatched by this time), the only way to cancel it is if you refuse the delivery. The act of refusal will cancel the whole order. Then you may just re-order the item you want on the website.

We hope we have been of assistance to you in a way.

I was planning to buy from Lazada, however if I know situation like this I change my mind to buy over the counter, little bit expensive but realtime response to problems whenever there is.

Lazada do something please