Please take immediate action regarding my returned item..order #387975732.,(order pink guitar w/ guitarbag...delivered brown w/o bag).. LBC acknowldment receipt #GTS0119254..pls..pls..my daughter is crying everyday for this guitar..this is supposed to be the 6th item i bought on lazada..pero nkaka disappoint..baka madala na tuloy ako mag order pag ganito katagal ang processing ng returned items..

Comments

This is to complaint the rider who handle my item for not delivering the promised item. The customer service let me wait untill 6pm assuring the item will be transmitted.

How come you Lazada wasted your valued customer time for not delivering the items on time?!!

I waited two hours & then after that I will received an email that my order will be deliver on Monday! Where is the convenience of shopping in Lazada??

LazadaPH
to Anonymous #1144979

Thanks for letting us know about this and we truly apologize that this happened. May we know what notification you received for this order?

Was it "being shipped" (means being dispatched from WH and will be in transit for a number of days and/or "We're delivering your order,"?

For your delivery complaints, you may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about this, Elenita. We have already sent an escalation email to our Returns team for this and we're asking for the evaluation results so that we can give you an update.

Rest assured that once we have their reply, we'll get back to you immediately. Good day!