I ordered a DAWES POWERBANK. But when it arrived they just gave me a Mi PowerBank.

I opened the package since i want to confirm if its the powerbank I ordered. Since Dawes and Mi is look alike. It was just okay at first but I noticed that the Mi Powerbank they gave me is fake. Huhu.

I really hate the inconvenience Lazada is giving me. Will advise my friends not to do shopping in lazada

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello, we truly apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. You may return your ordered item for FREE via any LBC or 2GO.

You may call our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!