2.8
Turnaround Time

I ordered an item from Lazada (order #387836951) on December 12, 2017 which was a christmas gift for my son. The initial date of delivery was supposed to be anytime from Dec.

15 to Dec. 23. Come December 23, the item has not been received so I followed up. Was advised that item was with the courier (Ninja Van).

Was given the tracking number for the shipment, was apologized to, was advised item cannot be cancelled because it was with the courier already and was advised that the item will be delivered on the 29th. I checked with the couriers website and the status was pending pickup. I followed up almost everyday from the 26th on to the 29th because the status has not changed ... was assured by several reps that item will be delivered on the 29th.

Come the 29th, no delivery. So followed up on the 30th and I wanted to cancel the item. I was still advised that I cannot cancel the item because the item was with the courier. Followed up on January 2nd and 3rd and still was advised to just wait for feedback from the courier.

I cannot believe this. My money is being held hostage by the courier.

If they don't ever answer then I will never get a cancellation and I will also never get a refund on an item I paid for but did not receive. I am thinking of consulting my legal options at the moment.

Review about: Ninja Van Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Usually prompt delivery.

I didn't like: Cannot cancel the order even if the item is sooo delayed.

Comments

Same here sir, I ordered an item in lazada April 27, 2016. They said the item will be expected on or before May 16, 2018.

But its May 21 already. I keep on sending a follow up email. i said, give me your hub contact number so i can pick it up myself. but they are not doing anything.

I tried to cancel the order, but the button is disabled. After reading your comments here, I suspect my item is already lost.Im not going to expect it to be delivered anymore.

Xybertek

Update #2: They do read the comments here. Received a call from their management apologizing and they are processing the refund now. Just waiting for it to be posted.

same case, the worst service and delivery.

Update #1: January 4, 2018, Followed up again ... chatted with the customer rep and was advised that the item is being processed and packed by the merchant.

What??? For the longest time all the reps have been telling me that the item was with the courier.

Enough is enough ... I filed a formal complaint with DTI via e-mail and cc'd Lazada.

Not 10 minutes have passed since I sent my complaint, I receive a phone call from Lexine of Lazada Management saying that my case is being reviewed by higher management and that they would be processing a refund.

Remains to be seen what will happen next.

to Xybertek #1484948

gudpm sir, please give the emails. i want to complain also.