Turnaround Time

where is my order ?

i thought srmtandard delivery date is on april 4- 5 2016?

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello again, please provide us the order number for this concern so that we can look into it. Thanks!

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about this. You may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

I was very dissapointed with the way the delivery handled my order,,,,they said they are 1 block away from my place....they want me to pick it up,,,i cant afford to leave my place because i am attending my own grocery store and computer shop....i gently said to them my situation,,,,they said they are going to call me back after they are through with their ongoing transaction,,,,at exactly 3: 01 pm,,,when they last call me,,,,time check...4:55 pm,,,,still no respond from them,,,i have been calling and texting them for the last 1 1/2 hours,,...i was very disappointed with this one,,,,,if one is eager to deliver my order,,,,they will keep in touch with me,,....this is the number that i am calling....09321157408......and now he called me....5:30pm....nalaglag daw sya sa imburnal....hindi na daw sya makakatuloy....sana maimbistigahan to.....my order number 387314732.....my ticket number 2919256