2.1
Turnaround Time

I ordered 4 items under 1 order number just last week and already experienced 3 problems with 3 products i received. First, was with a 64gb usb, they messaged me in the morning saying they will deliver that day, so I waited for whole day then i received a message saying they postpone the delivery as per my request which is crazy!

I didn't request to postpone or whatever. I was waiting! Second, the next day i received 2 items and one of those is a kids learning tablet,when i opened it, and put the 3aaa batteries, one part where we put the battery has broken metal so the battery doesnt fit and so it won't work!! But i just let it pass since the item was just cheap.

Third, the rechargeable battery was delivered to me twice!! i thought the last package delivered was a kettle but then when i opened it, it was a rechargeable battery again! Fourth, i ordered a pink plastic electronic kettle but what i received was a steel electronic kettle with broken indicator light and broken switch and completely not working at all!!!! It's clearly the sellers fault but i still have to go through this hassle of wasting time and money to go to lbc just to send it back!!!

Soooo disappointed with the service!

It sucks big time!!! Multiple orders became multiple problems!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1258176

Hi. We're sorry to hear about what happened with your previous orders.

May we ask for all the order numbers for your concern so that we double check it and help you? For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, www.lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl. Good day!