3.0
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 28, 2016

2 days since promised delivery , and still nothing!

Original review posted by user Dec 27, 2016

I missed the delivery once. (On thursday)Then they told me to wait until monday.

Its almost night time today (THIS TUESDAY) and no delivery.

Of course i contacted them yesterday they said "sorry its still gonna be dispatched, your request have been raised to the right department. I am disappointed, i waited for the delivery man to arrive for the whole day.

Imjustacustomer wrote the review because of order processing issue at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello, Imjustacustomer. Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you.

For us to check the status of your order, kindly provide your order number. Don't worry, it will still be delivered to you since there are three delivery attempts. If next time that you will miss the delivery, you may ask your one of your relatives or friends to receive the item.

Just write an authorization letter along with your valid ID. Thank you.

Imjustacustomer
to LazadaPH Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1261738

382884859 I allow you to use my order number. Contact me through my email.