Very convenient and fast delivery but very poor after sale service.

Please lazada check on this ticket inquiry #1220851

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Delivery Service.

Comments

LazadaPH
Corcuera, Romblon, Philippines #927498

Hi, we are from Lazada Philippines and we would like to thank you for voicing out your concern. Your returned item was received today and we are currently processing your refund.

Please expect a refund sent to your email by next week. Thank you and I hope for your continuous patronage of Lazada Philippines.

to LazadaPH Mariveles, Central Luzon, Philippines #928328

Check this out also: ticket # 1218597

Mariveles, Central Luzon, Philippines #927443

Fast delivery? Are you really referring to lazada.com.ph?

They didn't even give me a valid tracking number, instead they gave me an invalid one that isn't recognized on the 2go tracking site.

Its been a week now, and there is no sign whatsoever of any update on my order. This is the first and last time I deal with lazada.

LazadaPH
to solobis_clara #927502

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

solobis_clara
to LazadaPH #928460

Order # 308192198, ticket # 1218597 and 1213183. Tracking # (that doesn't work on 2GO) L0631531J. If you need other info like paypal receipt number, just say so.