La Trinidad, Cordillera Administrative Region
2.9
Turnaround Time

I have been one of the loyal Lazada customers from BENGUET for years now. I have made big purchases for so long that it is a very inconvenient and irritating thing to find out that Lazada Philippines suddenly doesn't have deliveries made to BENGUET.

This even irks me more since there isn't any other option for possible deliveries besides Cash On Delivery (which is very convenient because I get to pay for whatever product I order as soon as they deliver it at home) like bank-to-bank transactions, etc. I believe there are a lot of Lazada Philippines customers like me who are also located in Benguet.

This unfortunate issue needs to be fixed immediately because I really need to order the usual supplements I have continuously been purchasing through your company. Thank you.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines and lazada philippines delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thank you for patronizing Lazada. One of the possible reasons here is that your location may be part of the declared "Out of Serviceable Area" of our courier partner. We already forwarded this concern to the appropriate team and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.