Las Pi, Las Pinas

I have fear na na scam ako sa LAZADA :-( I bought TV for my father via online, paid credit card and yet till now wala pa yung item, LAZADA always asks for delivery date extension and wala naman sila mabigay exact address where to pick up the item. They always ended up apologizing for two weeks now.

I told them if I do not receive my ordered item until Friday, I will file complain to responsible Government Office o kaya kay #isumbongmokaytulfo just to refund my money ...grrrrrrrr!

Wag na kayo bibili sa LAZADA or other online sellers pag di kilala delikado! #lazada

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of delivery service. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

Lmyel

Sakin din .crib naman inorder ko

Twice akk nag order at nag deduct sila kasi laging email sakin di daw nila ma.process ang payment ko

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1213952

We're sorry to hear about this. May we ask for the order number for your concern so that we can check it and give you an update?

No worries, pwedeng pwede naman po natin ipa-refund ang payment nyo if you want.

For more concerns, pwede rin po kayong mag-message sa amin via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), mag-email sa amin via www.lazada.com.ph/contact/, tumawag sa CS hotline number namin sa 02-7958900 for further assistance o maki-live chat sa amin twing Lunes hanggang Biyernes from 9am - 6pm para masagot ang inyong inquiries/issues using the same link. Good day!