1.8
Turnaround Time

Dearest lazada philippines. You send me an email regarding my order and expected date of arrival(may 26-27) Hence haven't receive the item until now.

Its been 9days since you send me the confirmation of shipment. Please stop giving your customer false information. If you cannot deliver it on the expected date you've given us.

You can contact as the same way and fast when you confirmed our payment. I hope I will not wait for nothing.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. We're sorry about this.

We also would like to inform you that the date provided upon check out is just an ESTIMATED date of arrival. However, we have a STANDARD delivery time frame of 1-7 BUSINESS days for orders within Metro Manila and 5-12 BUSINESS days delivery lead time for orders outside the Metro. Except of course for the import items which has 15 - 20 business days or 20 - 30 calendar days and POWERBANKS or anything that has LITHIUM content which has an additional 15 calendar days ontop of the standard del. time frame if within Visayas and Mindanao.

Saturdays, Sundays and holidays not included. You will receive a notification once item will be out for delivery.

To easily track your orders, you may just click this link: http://www.lazada.com.ph/orderstatus/. Good day!