Turnaround Time

10/16/16

I ordered an expensive product from overseas on sept. 29...got an email that the package was with the partner courier last oct 5.a nd that the package would be delivered somewhere between oct 15-20...and then that was it!

No update! They gave me a tracking number that didn't work....they reply to my emails with templates and that's it....i waht to cancel my order and demand a refund. If i don't I'll have to consult a lwayer friend for this crappy piece of online company giving me a hard time.

FYI i have been a loyal customer of Lazada for the last two years..and i think they don't really care about that. What a crappy company with template driven customer service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1230458

We're sorry to hear about your concern, ninena.tiro5. May we ask for the order number for this concern so that we can help you and give you an update?

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!