Lapu-Lapu City, Lapu-Lapu
2.0
Turnaround Time

So pissed by them for cancelling my order and not letting me know. Thet could have just tell me in the first place!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of digital camera. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned digital camera in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Happened to me as well, not just once, but twice!LBC did not want to deal with it and referred me to Lazada.

Lazada did not address the issue and instead told me to just reorder.Boo!!!

LazadaPH

Hi, we're truly sorry for what happened.Please be informed that your order was cancelled because your location was part of the "Out of Delivery Zone".

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR.Thank you!

moodswings
Mandaluyong City, Manila, Philippines #953745

Did you pay via debit or credit card? Have they deducted the amount from your purchase?

to moodswings #981752

yes they do to me ... and they said the payment reverse but till now i did not recieved the payment reverse that was march end 2015

pls help me this problem .. lazada