Valenzuela, Manila

I ordered 4items thru lazada. 3dresses that will be shipped to dubai and 1 jogger pants.

They shipped the items seprately and in different dates. Till i got the 3 out of 4. I placed the order july 7. And july 11 i received an email from them that the 4th items is already shipped with tracking # thru lbc and it will take 48hours to get the status from Lbc.

After 48hours, lbc cannot recognized the tracking #. I checked the next day, still the same thing. Now, its already july 15th and lbc still cant find the tracking # and havent got the item yet. I called their customer service but I was just told that it will be escalated and I need to wait for another 24-48 hours for the resolution.

I need the item today as tomorrow it will be packed for dubai shipment and lazada cant give me accurate answer or status of my item. I am feeling pissed right now and traumatized.

I would never ever recommend and will never ever order from them anymore. Poor service and *** process..

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines dress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments