What happened was, I purchased online a lens for my Dslr worth 14,982 Philippine pesos, it was my first time to do online shopping but it was worth it since it was for a lens that is quite hard to find for my camera which is on k-mount. I was so excited that it was on sale from its original price of 20,000 plus, I don't mind waiting for it even if delivery takes more than a month totally understandable since it ships from overseas.

It will be just in time for the wedding that I'll cover first week of March. I placed the order it went through received an email confirming the purchase checked my visa debit card funds were already deducted. After 2 days I received a notification item was out of stock and asking me to look for alternative. I told them to refund since what I need is very specific and I'll be looking elsewhere, I received an email that refund will be after 45 business days according to them.

Wow I have to wait for 45 business days just to get my money back it's not a credit card where you have purchases go against your credit limit, it came from a visa debit card so it's good as cash. Totally unbelievable. The main point is they are misleading shoppers because they're posting items labeled in-stock but out of stock already and I've read of similar scenarios from people who have experienced the same thing.

Some of them have waited for several months for refund and still nothing happened. Isn't it fraud that you take people's money making them believe that you are able to provide them with goods they need but in reality the goods isn't there.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments