Lacking if items

I ordered elaef istick pico with free batteries and ejuice worth 1700+. But then i received the eleaf istick pico..

I dont receive the battery and juice.

. Pls help me recover my unshipped item

This person wrote the review eleaf istick pico 75w from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

We're sorry to here about your concern, ronavilpelina. My we ask for the order number for this concern so that we can help you?

You may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!