Worst customer service! I asked my order to be delivered to an address which is within the commercial business district and gave landmarks.

2 missed deliveries after, they still havent found the office. To make matters worse, they didnt take down the landmarks i gave the last time i spoke to them.. No wonder it didnt get delivered. Very inefficient!

When i asked for the name of the person handling my concern, she said that she cant provide her name but only her ID no. My thought... Im talking to a person and not a computer or number right?!. Some customer sevice they have...

Btw, her id no is . Oh and she placed me on hold for more than 20 min. Either she was waiting for me to hung up or they have a long line of upset and dissatisfied customers waiting to talk to a supervisor. Whats going on?

First i spoke to a certain sally, then jean, followed by jena.

Now karla. My goodness

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of elizabeth arden perfume. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned elizabeth arden perfume in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments