It took 1 month for Lazada to process my replacement. For 3 weeks almost they keep saying in their email that they still haven'y received my item in their warehouse.

After that,they emailed me that they have finally receive the item. They said, they will conduct a 2 day inspection but it took them a week to reply again that the replacement will be for another 5 days plus for locations outside Manila. Seriously? You made me wait for a month for a replacement.

When in the first place it was your fault sending me the wrong item! And now, I am asking for a refund and theyre sending me voucher!!! Lazada, what makes you think I will be purchasing from your store agaun?! What a joke!!

Very hassle and stressful transaction with Lazada! Perfect Failure! False advertisement!

False instructions, 2days? More like 2 months!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

moodswings
Mandaluyong, Manila, Philippines #948362

Had the same issue and complained about the long process before they verify that you sent back the item. The CS told me that they are receiving batches of returns!

So I understand them but the refund / replacement is a long long process. What makes it more stressful and time consuming is because they won't admit to their mistakes even though the merchant already admits to it and is happy to issue me the refund. I'm very grateful to the merchant who is also helping me with the refund process, i know its not her job anymore. During the process, I have to coordinate with LBC & Lazada.

Now, I have to talk to merchant & Lazada. This is not effortless and hassle-free shopping. I hate to say that I lost my trust to Lazada Philippines.

If you returned your item properly and / or returned it within 7-days period (even 14-days) I don't see why Lazada won't issue you the refund.

Have you tried contacting the merchant? Did you documented the whole replacement/refund process?

PS. Lazada also tried to issue me a voucher which I politely declined.