I ordered a watch last Nov. 28 & confirmation email advised it will be delivered in 2-5 days.

I received a text the next day that it will be delivered & because I work in the morning I needed to set up the right time to be there when they deliver. I did advised you guys that I wont be home. But they keep delivering in the morning, sending message that they tried to deliver but was unsuccessful, calling me while I'm at work. I specifically advised when to deliver it & when I finally got the chance to be there to receive, guess what???

NOBODY SHOWED UP! What is the point of communicating thru text messages if your couriers are going to follow their own time instead of the clients??? What about consideration to clients who got a job & dont have the time to wait all day for your delivery? P.S.

They even send out a confirmation text stating they have tried to deliver but a brutal lie because I had been waiting & had to cancel my apt just to wait for NOTHING! Total disrespect of your clients time.

Proving the WORST Customer Service ONLY in the Philippines. Tsk!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 03, 2016.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1253503

Hi. We're sorry to hear about what happened with your previous order.

May we ask for the order number for this concern so that we can create the necessary email address to our courier and have it reported? We can not tolerate this kind of delivery behavior because obviously this will reflect on how well we serve our valued customers. For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, www.lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl. Good day!