Hi Lazada i want to ask what if i don't have account on ur online shop and i received your item with defective,i received it yesterday .how can i get return form?so that you can replace it.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

Manaoag, Ilocos Region, Philippines #1212534

the item i send to you last august 26,i want to follow up my order thank you,please message me this is my account:maryjoycelomibao@gmail.com ,thank you lazada!

Manaoag, Ilocos Region, Philippines #1212532

hi lazada ,you message me that you already receive the item i sent please inform when can i get my the replacement of my item my voucher no.:333772376 thank you:-) i really need it for my projects in school .

LazadaPH
#1201730

Thanks for letting us know about this. No worries, even if you dont have a Lazada account, you just have to:

Log-in to the email address you used to place the order.

2. Go to "My Orders" and click "Return";

3. Fill out the return form;

Print the return form;

5. Pack the items and attach the return label; and 6. Send to any LBC Branch.

Please be reminded that we have 24 hours to update the item's current item from SHIPPED to DELIVERED. We hope we have been of assistance to you.

to LazadaPH Calasiao, Pangasinan, Philippines #1209973