Turnaround Time

I want to cancel my order. I ordered one item but it says my order was 3.

I cannot pay the amount.please cancel my order. 391237329

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss eye massager. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned eye massager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1241482

Thanks for reaching out to us. no worries, your order was already cancelled on our system.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Btw, your holiday shopping spree starts with Lazada's Online Revolution Sale! Get quality products, big brands and huge discounts up to 95% off. Sale starts November 11 to December 12.

Visit www.lazada.com.ph or download the mobile app now. Happy shopping!

Same problem! How come we ordered only 1 item and it said i ordered 3 and the attendant said it was in the computer!

***!

I'm sure i only clicked 1 item cause i read each one by one and now i have to pay x3 and i can't even cancel it! *** lazada!!!