I ordered a lacoste bag and it was stated on the website that it was authentic but when I received the bag, it was fake. I sent it back the very next day and I asked for a refund. I received a text message last july 25,2014 telling me that the bag had passed quality check and that I will be refunded the full amount of 2,699 but I havent receive it until now

Comments

Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines #944048

Oh my God! I've been using the Lacoste bag I purchased from Lazada without knowing it was fake until I went I checked the store!

I got so imbarassed that I had to rush outside the store by walking in thinking I got a great deal! Now I hate lazada.

LazadaPH

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand #908435

Hello online shoppers,

Im also an online customer but I dont have any problem with my orders. The only problem that I encountered is the same as yours changing the size but, it was on my fault.

I continue the order without and mislook the size of the product that I am ordering.

We need to be very careful to check the items, specially about size, color etc.

In Fairness the quality of service is okay... In your case just be patient to follow it up...

Zamboanga Peninsula, Philippines #858497

SAME HERE I ORDERED CELINE SHOES FROM LAZADA AND IT HAPPENED I NEED TO CHANGE THE SIZE SO I RETURNED IT THRU LBC FOR REPLACEMENT BCOZ IT DOES NOT FITS ME..AND I ASK FOR REPLACEMENT THEY CANNOT PROVIDE ME AS WELL AS MY REFUND TOO UNTIL NOW ITS BEEN ALMOST ONE MOS..THIS ONLINE STORE REALLY SUCKS!