1.5K views

I bought a bag from Lazada thru this seller - Bags Bunny Manila only to find out that I got scammed because what this seller delivered to me was a real Fake. I showed it to my co-employees and they confirmed that the bag was not authentic.

hemmings were crooked and the bag was poorly stitched. I was so enraged so I emailed lazada right away but i only received was a template email telling me that my complain has been acknowledged. I want my refund NOW!

and never buy from that Nasty seller Bags Bunny manila. a big BOOOOO to Lazada

This person wrote the review because of "fake" at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was give false information. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines bag for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Me too got fake bag from them. Bags bunny manila is selling fake bag. Its not true their claimed selling authentic bags

me too got a fake MK bag from bagsbunny Manila ;( ;( really a big rip off from customers